Share your wealth of experience with the fresh young minds in NUS Business School as well as fellow alumni through the Alumni Sharing Knowledge (ASK) programme!
The ASK programme aims to provide our students and alumni with a network of contacts and source of information to gain first-hand insight into targeted industries and companies, job functions and working culture. This supports job search and career advancement efforts, and helps those who are considering a career switch and seeking advice.
As an ASK volunteer, you have an opportunity to share the wealth of experience you have accumulated and extend your network among our student and alumni. You will gain the respect from our younger students and alumni and enjoy the satisfaction of coaching potential leaders. In turn, you may also reach out to other alumni for advice and guidance. ASK alumni volunteers are not obligated to help students find a job, though job referrals are most welcome.
Most Popular Questions
- How do you see the career prospect in your industry for a young graduate?
- What kind of attributes and skills are hiring managers in your company looking for?
- Are there any majors of studies that would be relevant for the nature of job like yours?
- How do you find a job that complements your passion?
- What do you see as key factors which contributed to the success of your career?
How to Connect
LinkedIn, Email or Telephone – there is no obligation to meet face to face.
How To Register
Find Out More