The NUS Business School Overseas Alumni Network currently spans across 5 continents and more than 50 cities worldwide. Be part of our Business School's expanding worldwide alumni community today!
Responsibility for overseas alumni chapter and city representative:
- Be an advocate of the Business School by sharing your NUS experience with prospective students, employers and corporate partners
- Offer career development opportunities to students and graduates in your geographical base
- Expand the NUS Business School Overseas Alumni Network by building professional and social networks with alumni, industry and corporate partners in your geographical base
- Offer advice to students and alumni visiting or looking to relocate to your geographical base
- Support the Business School in hosting visits from faculty members, alumni, students and staff
- Serve as a link between the School and the alumni community in your geographical base
- Stay connected with the school through the Global Alumni Network Office by sharing the latest alumni updates and activities, especially newsworthy achievements and milestones.
More information on setting up a chapter and becoming our city representative.